views with my steam locomotives in Slovenia and the former Y

Tout ce qui concerne le matériel roulant, les nouveautés, vos nouvelles acquisitions, modifications, etc.

views with my steam locomotives in Slovenia and the former Y

Messagepar loko1
15 Mar 2012, 16:54

:D
two words seem to me due to the two steam locomotives that held true to this day in history Slovenja service on trains.
1 - Series sz 25 026 - 270-class kkStB built 19172 - 33 037 Henschel sz series derived from the German class 52 -
about my self-built models, all series except the hoarse-35-jz
and for the few who do not know this famous line from a small summaryIn the year 1909 ended one of the last macro in the Austro-Hungarian Empire: The rail link to Central Europe (Austria, Bohemia and Bavaria) with Trieste. The individual traits of the so-called Transalpine were called by the designers with names drawn from the mountains crossed by the railway, or its tunnels, cosichè we talk about online Pyhrn, Tauern, Karavanke, and Bohinjska Carsica.oggidi 'in Slovenia is the stretch line south of Karavanke, the railroad Bohinj (Bohinj železnica) and most of the karst feature. It would probably SHOULD give thanks for the unfavorable historical circumstances if we can still admire a work of art centennial remained almost intact, the state of origin. Even the landscape traversed by the railway was largely spent by mother nature to many bellezze.Il ordinary passenger traffic takes place between Jesenice - Nova Gorica - Nova Gorica and Sežana - Ajdovš?ina. The line is taking a particular value of tourism in western Slovenia with tourist steam train travel and the transport of cars through the tunnel of Bohinj. Likewise with the opening of borders in a united Europe is looming offering good opportunity to increase the functional and cultural importance of the line
the video in my layout :apero:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMl9J6HMQVU
all MODELS HANDMADE
P. S. the music on the train to the atmosphere resemble true historical........
Luca's train page :apero: my link with many models and train......
http://trainpagesofluca.net/
BYE....loko 1........... :yin
Fichiers joints
loko1

Re: views with my steam locomotives in Slovenia and the form

Messagepar Lebrac
15 Mar 2012, 22:36

Really nice and quite exotic for us, don't be taken aback if some of us have problems with english. :D
Rugby BWEst : In cauda venenum

"De toute mes qualités, et Dieu sait que j´en possède, ma modestie est celle que je préfère!" Lord Brett Sinclair

Lebrac
Développeur de grippages

Re: views with my steam locomotives in Slovenia and the form

Messagepar loko1
16 Mar 2012, 14:09

:D
i very happy for the models....for my english sorry but is much time that i don't write in this language..i hope that
in the forum is not a problem for my small mistakes......... ;)
ciao
loko1
loko1

Retourner vers Matériel roulant